Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Voting Day.

I hate these signs. Taken in the ghetto last night while trying to find food.



Hope everyone voted.
I know I did not.

Anyways. Yesterday was spent working and going to school. I love my Tuesday night class, History of Photography. Not only is it interesting but my teacher is an awesome man. Definitely aced my test I took to.

Work was the usual bore and made me think that in a years time I want to be working in  an office type environment. I am tired of the ________ and the _________ for this and that. Sorry for the blanks I just don't want you to know my professions currently. My dream of one day being in Real Estate development is so close I can taste it. I just want to intern and learn everything I can about everything.

Day Dreaming aside.

I took some pictures of my room today including my new Teak bookcase/media tower. It is solid teak construction and goes great with my teak Domino Couch I have sitting next to it. the picture displays more my pillow collection then the bookcase but I liked this picture better.


Pillow 5 dollars. Couch 275 dollars. Teak bookcase/media center 60 dollars.


I love my teak.
I hope to fill the bookcase with design and architecture book I collect over the next year. As well as some interesting items I find thrifting. Maybe also some of my Ceramics I make. Yes I make ceramics. More on that down the road.

Well I will leave you with that.
Ryan


No comments:

Post a Comment