Thursday, November 4, 2010

Thrifting

D-Scan chair I got for 5 dollars at SA during the half off furniture day.


My John Novy pottery. 2.50 dollars.


I have started a collection of John Novy pottery because he is a San Diego based ceramic artist and his stuff is awesome. When I got my first piece it wasn't that great of a deal but when I saw this little pot at a local run thrift store, behind the counter, I had to get a closer look. Asked the lady if I could see it while asking how much. She said $2.50...then I saw the John Novy on the bottom of the piece...I was sold.

I love when random thing like this happens and it makes me excited to keep on thrifting and searching.



1 comment:

  1. John Novy is my father. If you ever need to sell a few pieces let me know.
    -Sonia

    ReplyDelete