Sunday, October 31, 2010

Holloween.

Pumpkin patch. Lets just say I didn't buy one.


Well today is Halloween and i have to say that I do not really like Halloween. Never have and don't think i ever will.

Yes getting candy is awesome as a kid but once you grow older I feel I would rather just buy a bag of candy then have to deal with the institution they call costumes. I never dress up. Ever. Not for themed parties, never. So when this holiday comes around I just hate it. Every other second its "Oh what are you being for Halloween...um lets see...a 21 year old college student/work aholic?

Wow.

Just now as I was writing this blog a kid just opened my door to Apartmentwenty. I herd the knock but didn't answer due to no money for candy this year. He takes it upon himself to see if any ones home when no one answered his "Trick or Treat", which was pitiful mind you.

I replied "WOW!" in which he responds by slamming the door and running with his friends down my stairs.

The nerve of the children of today. What happened to a little thing called boundaries.

With that I will end for the day.
I have tomorrow off to I am going to go photograph some of the scenes around the local mountains.

Till tomorrow blog buddies.
Ryan

PS. Apologies for not blogging yesterday. It was a long harsh day for Mr. Ryan.

No comments:

Post a Comment