Friday, October 29, 2010

Estate sale and work...aka My Life.

I try and get my mom fresh flowers every week. This week...Sunflowers.


So today was a normal mundane day. I wish something special or spectacular happened, but no.

I woke up extra early to head over to an estate sale I previewed on Craigslist. In the pictures I saw a George Nelson style desk set up, lets just say I wanted it. Figured it being Thursday it would be an empty house...not so much. I show up when it starts and it was already packed with people walking out with oodles of things.

Wtf?

Guess I am to new at the whole Estate Sale game. Anyways I walked through and it wasn't that great. Nothing grabbed my eye or made me wanna throw shekels its way. Then I got to my prized item...$600.

Damn it.

Well better luck next time. I left empty handed and was proud of myself.

After that I headed home but not before I stopped at Roses Donuts for a couple donuts. Got Tim a few because he was feeling sick and I thought those would fix it. They did.

Then went off to work at my hell hole job I am so thankful to have. Have tomorrow morning off which is a relaxing thought. Ill probably hit up some thrifting and then have work later.

Peace.
Ryan

No comments:

Post a Comment